Pesquisar este blog

Set's by Dj Artemix:

terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

DJ Deli Classic Old Skool RnB Back 2 Da 90s


DJ Deli Classic Old Skool RnB Back 2 Da 90s
01) Total ft. Missy Eliot – Trippin
02) Ginuwine – Tell me do you wanna
03) Mc lyte ft Brandy – I wanna be down
04) Aaliyah ft R-kelly – Down with the clique
05) Sweet sable – Ol times sake
06) Case ft Foxy Brown Mary J Bilde – Touch me tease me
07) Babyface – lady lady
08) R-kelly ft Camron Noreaga – We ride
09) Silk – Hooked on you
10) Shanice – i love your smile
11) Swv – Right here
12) Swv – Anything
13) Mc lyte – Georgie porgie
14) Eric Benet ft.Faith Evans – Georgy porgy
15) Raphael Saadiq ft Q-Tip – Get involved
16) Swv – Im so into you
17) Jade – I wanna love you down
18) Aaron Hall – Dont be afraid
19) Jade – Dont walk away boy
20) Guy – I like
21) Teddy Riley – Is it good to you
22) Tony Toni Tone – My ex-girlfriend
23) Bell Biv Devoe – That girl is poison
24) Johnny kemp – Just got paid
25) Will smith ft sisque – will 2 k
26) Kp  Envyi – Shorty swing my way

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

k. Michelle