Pesquisar este blog

Set's by Dj Artemix:

segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

Body + Soul Collection – Love Under Cover




Disc 1
1. Let’s get it on – Marvin Gaye
2. Come go with me – Freddy Pendergrass
3. Outstanding – The Gap Band
4. There’s no me without you – The Manhattans
5. Gloria – Enchantment
6. It’s gonna take a miracle – Deniece Williams
7. Ooo La La La – Teena Marie
8. Slow Jam – Midnight star
9. The agony and the ecstasy – Smokey Robinson
10. Angel – Aretha Franklin
11. Devotion – Earth Wind and Fire
12. Thanks for my child – Cheryl Riley
Disc 2
1. Juicy Fruit – Mtume
2. Show me the way – Regina Belle
3. Since I lost my baby – Luther Vandross
4. Happy – Surface
5. Between the sheets – The Isley Brothers
6. Going in circles – The Friends Of Distinction
7. It’s ecstasy when you lay down next to me – Barry White
8. hey Lover – Freddy Jackson
9. Hey Love – The Delfonics
10.Lovely Day – Bill Withers
11.Lovin’ You – The O’Jays
12.Wind beneath my wings – Lou Rawls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

k. Michelle